FRANKFURT, June 27 (Reuters) - German industrial conglomerate MAN AG expects a decision on the potential acquisition of diesel engine manufacturer MTU Friedrichshafen could be possible in the third quarter, its finance chief said on Monday. MTU Friedrichshafen is a unit of DaimlerChrysler . Ferdinand Graf von Ballestrem also told Reuters that MAN was on track to hit its full-year targets for sales growth of over 5 percent and a much larger rise in operating profit.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MAN CFO says decision on MTU buy possible in Q3" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.