WASHINGTON, Dec 23 (Reuters) - U.S. authorities detained a man for driving onto the lawn of former President George W. Bush's Dallas-area home on Wednesday night, news media reported. Bush and former first lady Laura Bush were in their home when the unidentified man drove his Plymouth Barracuda muscle car erratically into their yard, NBC television station KXAS said, citing officials. The couple were unharmed and never in any danger, the unnamed officials said. The man told investigators ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Man detained near George W. Bush's home - media" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642