FRANKFURT, June 23 (Reuters) - German commercial vehicle manufacturer MAN AG received a order worth roughly 60 million euros ($73.1 million) from the Turkish capital city of Ankara to deliver 450 buses, the company said on Thursday. MAN added that 400 of the buses would be powered by compressed natural gas and would be built directly in Turkey.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MAN gets 60 mln euro bus order from city of Ankara" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.