MUNICH, Jan 23 (Reuters) - German truckmaker MAN AG will likely drop its cash and stock bid for Swedish rival Scania worth over 10 billion euros ($13.01 billion), a source at MAN said on Tuesday. "It seems absolutely to be the case that that will happen," the source said. A spokesman for the German industrial conglomerate said that a statement would be made later today, but declined to comment on its content. Scania as well as its two large shareholders -- Volkswagen and Investor AB -- ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MAN to likely drop Scania bid -company source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642