MUNICH, Feb 21 (Reuters) - German truck maker MAN has postponed both the publication of its 2010 earnings and its annual general meeting, a spokesman said on Monday, without giving an explanation. MAN will now publish its results on March 21 rather than March 1. The company did not name an alternative date for the AGM originally planned for April 8. A person with knowledge of the matter, who declined to be identified, said the decision was due to ongoing negotiations over pulling out of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MAN postpones publication of 2010 earnings and AGM" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642