MUNICH, Dec 21 (Reuters) - MAN AG said on Friday it had raised its voting stake in Swedish truck maker Scania to 15.57 percent from 14.8 percent because of a strategic interest in closer cooperation. Sweden's financial watchdog said on Friday MAN now holds a 15.57 percent voting stake in Scania. (Reporting by Irene Preisinger)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MAN - raised Scania stake due to strategic interest" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.