FRANKFURT, May 26 (Reuters) - German truckmaker MAN AG is keen to strengthen ties with Navistar International Corp and could even envision taking a stake in its U.S. partner, MAN said on Friday. A spokesman confirmed remarks to this effect by Chief Executive Hakan Samuelsson in an interview with Swedish business daily Dagens Industri but added no talks were under way at this stage. "We find Navistar interesting. I think that we should over time cement somehow our cooperation, including ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MAN says eyes taking Navistar stake, not in talks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.