FRANKFURT, Dec 24 (Reuters) - MAN AG has bought call options on the stock of Scania AB , giving it access to more than 20 percent of the Swedish truck maker's voting rights, the German industrial conglomerate said early on Wednesday. "This move by MAN underscores the company's long-term strategic interest in its Scania investment," the German company said in a statement without disclosing financial details. The deal marks another step toward a three-way truck deal that analysts expect to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MAN says raised option on Scania's voting stock" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.