FRANKFURT, May 19 (Reuters) - German trucks and engineering group MAN AG said on Wednesday its printing machinery business MAN Roland had won orders worth 470 million euros ($563 million) at the Drupa industry trade fair. MAN Roland boss Gerd Finkbeiner said in a statement the figure had been above expectations.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MAN says won printing orders worth 470 mln eur" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642