FRANKFURT, Dec 23 (Reuters) - After a takeover of Swedish truckmaker Scania , German industrial conglomerate MAN wants to become one of the world's three biggest truckmakers in 10 years, MAN's chief executive told a German newspaper. In a story scheduled to appear on Sunday in Welt am Sonntag, Hakan Samuelsson said a combined MAN-Scania would also like to increase its market share to around 10 percent in a decade from a current 5.5 percent. DaimlerChrysler , Volvo /Renault and Paccar are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MAN-Scania aims to be in world's top three - paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.