BEIJING, Aug 26 (Reuters) - MAN SE could possibly increase its stake in China's Sinotruk but its focus for now is to concentrate on a joint truck project, the German industrial group's chief executive said on Thursday. Georg Pachta-Reyhofen made the comments on the sidelines of a media event in Beijing. MAN holds 25 percent of major Chinese heavy truck maker Sinotruk . (Reporting by Fang Yan and Ken Wills)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MAN SE CEO says focussed on joint truck project with Sinotruk" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.