BERLIN, Oct 30 (Reuters) - German truck maker MAN SE does not expect production stoppages implemented during the fourth quarter to impact quarterly earnings before interest and taxes (Ebit), finance chief Frank Lutz said on Tuesday on a conference call. Munich-based MAN is halting trucks production this week at German factories in Munich and Salzgitter and will impose further stoppages also at an engine plant in Nuremberg between Dec 21 and Jan 11, CEO Georg Pachta-Reyhofen ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MAN SE CFO says plant stoppages won't hurt Q4 Ebit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642