FRANKFURT, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Germany's MAN SE does not expect fourth-quarter profits to take a hit as a result of a deal to sell Ferrostaal to the MPC Group. "Provisions already booked this year were sufficient to cover the risks," a spokesman for MAN SE said on Monday. The deal's closing is expected for the first quarter. (Reporting by Christiaan Hetzner and Irene Preisinger)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MAN SE doesn't see Q4 hit from Ferrostaal deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.