FRANKFURT, April 29 (Reuters) - German truckmaker MAN SE is reversing course and will begin discussing areas where it could cooperate on a technical level with Scania and their largest shareholder, Volkswagen . "At the annual general meeting I said that there were no concrete projects currently planned. Today I would formulate that differently," Chief Executive Georg Pachta-Reyhofen told journalists in a conference call. He said MAN was in "intensive talks" over where the companies could ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MAN SE expects to form cooperation with Scania, VW" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.