BERLIN, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Germany's MAN said on Tuesday that third-quarter operating profit fell to 185 million euros ($238.74 million) from 321 million euros a year earlier as the economic slowdown in Europe eroded commercial-vehicle sales. Third-quarter underlying profit missed a consensus forecast of 199 million euros in a Reuters analyst poll. Order intake fell to 3.52 billion euros from 4.09 billion in the period. ($1 = 0.7749 euros) (Reporting By ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MAN SE Q3 oper profit falls as crisis bites" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.