FRANKFURT, June 18 (Reuters) - MAN plans to reach agreement with Abu Dhabi's IPIC fund over industrial services company Ferrostaal "as soon as possible" MAN Chief Executive Georg Pachta-Reythofen was quoted on Saturday as saying. After a breakdown of relations between the two parties, IPIC has shown a willingness to negotiate, Pachta-Reythofen told German weekly Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung, according to an advance copy of its Sunday edition. "We will hold constructive talks. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MAN seeks Ferrostaal talks with IPIC-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.