FRANKFURT, April 28 (Reuters) - MAN AG's commercial vehicles division is holding talks with suppliers to seek a partner for upgrading its components plant in Penzberg, southern Germany, it said on Thursday. The goal is to create a standalone company making high-value components for cars, trucks and buses. MAN would keep a stake in the company, it said in a statement. It did not name any prospective partners for the plant, which now assembles small steel components for trucks. It employs ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MAN seeks partners to upgrade German parts plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642