FRANKFURT, April 27 (Reuters) - German truckmaker and machinery group MAN is seeking acquisitions to grow in the diesel motors and turbo machinery areas but will use its own resources to boost its trucks and buses businesses, Chief Executive Hakan Samuelsson said. "We are counting on organic growth in the commercial vehicles area," he told reporters on Tuesday evening in remarks embargoed until Wednesday, adding MAN would use strategic partnerships to secure important vehicle components. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MAN seeks takeovers to boost diesels, turbo areas" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.