MUNICH, March 22 (Reuters) - German trucks and engineering company MAN AG said on Monday it expects earnings before interest and taxes at its bus division to reach the double-digit millions in 2004. "It will definitely be in the double-digits," said MAN trucks chief Hakan Samuelsson during the unit's annual press conference in Munich, when asked about MAN's goal this year for EBIT at its bus division. Buses swung to a five million euro profit in 2003, after incurring a loss of 72 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MAN sees double-digit mln EBIT for buses unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.