FRANKFURT, July 30 (Reuters) - German industrial group MAN SE said on Thursday it expects the European truck market to "at least" halve in 2009, which would put growing pressure on its operating earnings in the second half. Bucking the trend, the performance in its diesel and turbo units would be on a "good level" in 2009, the company added. (Reporting by Irene Preisinger in Munich and Christiaan Hetzner in Frankfurt)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MAN sees European truck market halving in 2009" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.