FRANKFURT, June 22 (Reuters) - Commerzbank has placed 1 million shares in German engineering and truck firm MAN AG at 35.35 euros each, traders in Frankfurt said, closer to the lower end of a 35.25 to 35.60 euro price range. Commerzbank has confirmed the placement, but declined to comment on the price or say where the MAN shares were coming from.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MAN shares placed at 35.35 eur/shr -dealers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642