MUNICH, June 23 (Reuters) - German industrial group MAN has asked Goldman Sachs to sound out interest in its industrial services division MAN Ferrostaal, the Financial Times Deutschland paper reported on Monday without citing sources. A spokesman for MAN said the company often works with Goldman on various projects and suggested that MAN was not opposed in principle to examining strategic options for its business. "We are open to partnerships with MAN Ferrostaal," he said, declining to be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MAN to sound out interest in Ferrostaal -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642