FRANKFURT, Feb 24 (Reuters) - German truckmaker MAN is working on expansion plans for China which it considers the biggest future market, its commercial vehicles head said in a weekend interview with an industry newsletter. The company also believed moves abroad were not viable and remained committed to its location in Germany, commercial vehicles head Anton Weinmann said in an advance copy of an article to be published in Automobilwoche on Feb. 25. MAN would formulate "a clear strategy" ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MAN studies China strategy, reaffirms German base" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.