FRANKFURT, March 17 (Reuters) - German industrial group MAN AG expects profits to grow at its core commercial vehicles unit by a high single-digit percentage this year, the unit said on Thursday. It reaffirmed that revenues would grow by 5 percent in 2005, while adding that its operating profit margin would be at least 5 percent. Last month MAN forecast a margin of more than 5 percent for its trucks and buses division.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MAN trucks unit sees profit growth in current year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.