FRANKFURT, Jan 27 (Reuters) - MAN AG's works council head warned its largest shareholder, Volkswagen , against trying to tell the company what to do, in an interview with a German magazine. Lothar Pohlmann, who is also MAN deputy supervisory board chairman, told Focus magazine: "VW must not be allowed to call the shots at our company." Otherwise MAN would be at risk of being broken up, he was quoted as saying in a preview of the magazine on Saturday. "We will battle fiercely against ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MAN worker rep warns shareholder Volkswagen-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642