Chery’s James Hope (far right) veteran of Detroit Three.
WUHAN, CHINA – China’s domestic automakers aren’t known for their styling prowess. Many brands here famously “borrow” established Western marques’ designs or create basic-looking models that get no one’s blood pumping. But now realizing that making cars that look as good as their foreign counterparts’ could be the key to success, Chinese automakers are stepping up their game. James Hope, Chery’s corporate director-design, is one ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chery Design Chief Aims for Total Transformation of Lineup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642