Parts warehouse serving Daimler in Austria closing in late 2013.
VIENNA – Daimler will take over 50% stakes in import companies Mercedes-Benz Österreich based in Salzburg, Austria, and Mercedes-Benz Hungária located in Budapest, Hungary, from its Austrian partner Pappas Gruppe effective Jan. 1. Both companies are responsible for the distribution of Mercedes-Benz cars and commercial vehicles as well as smart minicars and Fuso trucks in the two countries. Daimler and Pappas are longtime partners. The current Austrian 50-50 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler Taking Control of Austrian, Hungarian Importers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.