Premium vehicles, including Peugeot 3008, made up 18% of volume last year.
PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen, anxious to remain an independent, family-controlled company, is selling buildings and part of its Gefco logistics company to raise cash and solidify its balance sheet. Although its subsidiaries earned enough to keep the French auto maker in the black for the year, losses in the automotive business and continued investments in China meant debt ballooned from 9% of equity to 23% at the end of 2011. Automotive revenues fell sharply in the second half ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Embattled PSA Cuts Costs, Grows Overseas" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.