JV partner Prodrive bows out as FPV launches high-end GT RSPEC.
Ford Australia is buying out Prodrive from its Ford Performance Vehicles joint venture and absorbing the specialty auto maker into its general operations with the loss of 32 jobs at FPV. The partners determined the business situation was unsustainable in the long term. “As a result of the business review, Prodrive has made the decision to exit the performance-car market at the end of 2012,” Managing Director Bryan Mears says in a statement. A memorandum of understanding ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Australia Absorbs High-Performance-Vehicles JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.