Svensson: Brand and brand building “part of our DNA.”
LONDON – There’s been a raft of changes within Ford’s design organization since the start of the new year. The avalanche of activity was triggered following the departure of J Mays, Ford’s longstanding vice president-design and chief creative officer, who was succeeded by Ford veteran Moray Callum Jan. 1. With Callum now sitting in the head chair, there have been a number of trickle-down moves within the design group, chief of which is the appointment of Christopher ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Expected to Push Boundaries Under New Design Direction" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.