Kuga demand key factor in Ford meeting Almussafes jobs goal.
MADRID – Ford and PSA Peugeot Citroen seal new agreements with workers at key factories here that cut starting wages in return for the promise of new jobs. Ford’s deal covers 2014-2018 at its Almussafes plant near Valencia and calls for a significant €2,000 ($2,600) reduction in annual salary and work-rule changes. It was approved by two of the plant’s unions, the UGT and CCOO, and rejected by two others, the CGT and STM. Some 68.6% of the 4,179 workers who voted ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford, PSA Land New Labor Deals in Spain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.