Ghosn says 13.5 million LV sales in U.S. for 2012 realistic.
DETROIT – The auto industry will consolidate globally, not just in troubled Europe, as a means of survival, Renault-Nissan Alliance CEO Carlos Ghosn says at the Automotive News World Congress. “Certain things would have been unthinkable five years ago,” he says of Renault-Nissan’s and other auto makers’ partnerships in a speech. However, Ghosn says here Nissan and Renault, with 8 million units sold last year, have enough scale to avoid a merger or ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ghosn Foresees Industry Consolidation on Global Scale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.