Arora’s departure for Tata prompts Comeau’s appointment at GM Korea.
Marc J. Comeau will leave his job as vice president-sales, service and marketing for General Motors of Canada to replace Ankush Arora, who held a similar executive post with GM Korea. Arora joined India’s Tata Motors as senior vice president-strategy on April 23, three weeks after leaving GM Korea with no disclosure made by the auto maker. Comeau, a native of Canada, joins GM Korea Aug. 1 as vice president-sales, service and aftermarkets. He has held his present executive post ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Canada Sales VP Takes Similar Post at GM Korea" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.