Hatchback joins Tourer in leading Opel’s Australian launch.
Opel launches in Australia later this year with the newest Astra Hatch and Tourer models. The European brand will compete in the light, small and medium segments which account for about 70% of Australian passenger-car sales. “The timing for our local launch could not be more ideal, in allowing us the opportunity to bring the freshest Astra face to market from the outset,” Opel Australia Managing Director Bill Mott says in a statement. “It’s a clear sign of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMâ€™s Opel Enters Australian Market With Astra Models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.