Hyundai i20 only current product at JV in Turkey.
VIENNA – Hyundai Assan, the Turkish joint venture owned 70% by Hyundai and 30% by Turkey’s Kibar Holding, will double its annual production capacity to 200,000 units from the current 100,000 by the end of 2013. The current capacity of 100,000 vehicles is calculated on the basis of two shifts and some overtime. In addition to the Hyundai i20 hatchback, which has been manufactured since 2010 at Hyundai Assan’s plant in Izmit, the auto maker will add production of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai to Double Capacity at Turkish Joint Venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.