New Mitsubishi Motors Europe president and CEO Tomohisa Nishina.
Mitsubishi names Akinori Nakanishi as corporate general manager of the North American Office based at the auto maker’s global headquarters in Tokyo. Nakanishi returns to Japan after a two years as president and CEO of Mitsubishi Motors Europe. His successor in Europe is Tomohisa Nishina, 57, a veteran of 33 years with Mitsubishi. He has worked in supply-chain management, logistics planning and export operations, including a stint in Europe between 2003 and 2007. Nishina is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Management Changes at Mitsubishi Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.