New by 2015: Three compact cars, two midsize cars, one fullsize car, three large cars and one utility vehicle.
Daimler expects year-over-year sales of its Mercedes-Benz vehicles will outpace the 4% jump the German auto maker anticipates in the global market. Chairman and CEO Dieter Zetsche, who also heads the Mercedes brand, bases his optimism on a new wave of six wide-ranging vehicles. “Each of them will underscore our claim of offering the best products in every segment,” Zetsche says today from company headquarters in Stuttgart during a webcast to outline Daimler’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes Following Positive Financials With Aggressive Product Push" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.