Mann named senior vice president-global supply chain management and operating committee for Africa, Middle East and India.
Nissan International promotes U.K. executive Trevor Mann to senior vice president-global supply chain management and operating committee for Africa, Middle East and India. He now is senior vice president-manufacturing, supply chain management, production engineering and purchasing for Nissan International in Europe. Mann joined the auto maker to help launch the Sunderland Plant in 1985 as a team leader, prior to the start of Bluebird production. He was named a Commander of the Order of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Promotes Trevor Mann, Two More U.K. Executives " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.