Former Lotus CEO Dany Bahar.
Group Lotus fires CEO Dany Bahar after an investigation into a complaint made against him by the auto maker’s new Malaysian owners DRB-Hicom. No details of the complaint are being given. The decision was made by the Lotus board, which also announced the appointment of U.K. industry veteran Aslam Farikullah as Chief Operating Officer, effective immediately. Bahar initially was suspended while the complaint was investigated. Lotus is a wholly owned subsidiary of Malaysian auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Probe Leads to Firing of Group Lotus CEO Dany Bahar" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.