JV’s first offering could be successor to Perdana fullsize sedan.
Malaysian auto maker Proton reaches agreement on a collaboration with Japan’s Honda, but is not disclosing details. “This is Honda's first collaborative agreement with another original equipment manufacturer, and it would like to keep thing under wraps, as details are trade secrets,” Proton Executive Chairman Khamil Jamil tells reporters during the launch of Proton’s Preve midsize sedan in Indonesia. Malaysia’s The Star newspaper reports Khamil says ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Proton Reaches Collaborative Agreement With Honda" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.