New 308 to move Peugeot brand toward “modernity.”
PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen has invoked strategic changes to its products and brand positioning to rebound from its massive losses in 2012. The auto maker lost €5 billion ($6.7 billion) last year, burned through €200 million ($269 million) a month in operations. PSA plans to: Reduce the number of core platforms it uses from three to two. Share both platforms with General Motors’ Adam Opel subsidiary. Nearly double the average production of a car body ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA Maps Recovery Plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.