PSA struggling to take brands up-market with premium models.
PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen, which is losing market share and profits rapidly as it struggles to become more global and up-market, names its experienced Chief Financial Officer Frederic Saint-Geours to take over brand development from young-lion Jean-Marc Gales, who will leave the company at the end of March. The French auto maker said last month it expects the company’s second-half 2011 operating loss to be more than E405 million ($529 million). There is no indication that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA Taps CFO Saint-Geours to Lead Brand Development" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.