Engineers at Renault's Technical Center have gone through several demoralizing years.
PARIS – Renault looks outside its ranks for a new head of engineering to replace the retiring Odile Desforges, one of the highest-ranking women in the European auto industry. Jean-Michel Billig, who resigned last month as chief engineer at the Eurocopter division of Airbus, will join the auto maker July 1 and report to Chief Operating Officer Carlos Tavares. Billig joined Airbus in 1998 after three years in the European satellite business and, before that, with Schlumberger, a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Hires New Engineering, China Ops Chiefs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.