Datsun GO+ creates all-new segment in its segment in its price range with its 3-row seating.
VIENNA – The Renault-Nissan Alliance is taking significant steps to increase its presence in Indonesia, as the Japanese auto maker shows a new Datsun model for the local market and its French partner announces assembly plans in the country. Indonesia is among the top emerging markets in Southeast Asia, with a population of 250 million. The country, which has 36 vehicles for every 1,000 residents, is seen as one of the world’s most promising passenger-vehicle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault-Nissan Alliance Expands Southeast Asian Footprint in Indonesia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.