Duster SUV instant hit in India.
MUMBAI – Just three years after arriving on the Indian automotive scene, Renault-Nissan India is one of the few bright spots in a mostly gloomy market. The joint venture’s rapid growth is underpinned by ambitious investment plans, innovative strategies and the ability to overcome missteps. Starting from scratch in 2010, Renault-Nissan’s light-vehicle sales in India skyrocketed 330.9% in 2012, compared with the prior year, to 80,396, according to WardsAuto data. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault, Nissan Becoming Major Players in India" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.