AvtoVAZ sprawling Togliatti complex adds Nissan to Lada production. Renault, Datsun to follow.
VIENNA – The Renault-Nissan Alliance joins state-owned Russian company Rostekhnologii (Russian Technologies) in a joint venture that will hold a majority stake in AvtoVAZ, Russia’s largest auto maker. The JV called Alliance Rostec Auto, which is registered in the Netherlands, will serve as a stable, long-term operator of AvtoVAZ, maker of the Lada brand. Renault plans to hold a controlling 50.1% stake by June 2014. The French auto maker says the alliance will spend RR23 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault-Nissan, Rostekhnologii JV to Take Over AvtoVAZ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.