De los Mozos says plan necessary to improve competitiveness of Spanish plants.
MADRID – Renault Spain CEO Vicente de los Mozos is proposing a new industrial plan for the 2014-2016 period that would result in record production and the potential creation of up to 1,300 new jobs here. Union sources say of the 1,300 positions created, 800 would be earmarked for the Palencia assembly plant, 300 for the engine facility in Valladolid and 200 for the Seville transmission plant. In return, Renault Spain wants labor unions to agree to a cut in monthly wages and the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Offers to Boost Spain Production, Wants Lower Pay, Longer Hours in Return" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.