CLSA expects Toyota to add Prius to mix at Mississippi plant.
TOKYO – Japan’s Big Three auto makers are on a trajectory to achieve record earnings in the next three years, aided by more favorable exchange rates, the bottom-line effects of intense cost-cutting and the planned rollout of a number of new and revamped models, according to a senior analyst at CLSA Asia-Pacific Markets. Chris Richter, head of Japan research for the brokerage and investment group, predicts Toyota will see global production and sales grow to a record 9.4 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Researcher Bullish on Near-Term Outlook for Japan Big Three" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.