Overseas supply chain issues cut Camry output 20% last fiscal year.
Toyota Australia reports Japan’s earthquake and tsunami combined with Thailand’s massive floods to wash away A$1 billion ($1.01 billion) in sales in the fiscal year ended March 31, resulting in an after-tax loss of A$32.6 million ($33.2 million), more than double the A$13.2 million ($13.4 million) loss the previous year. The auto maker says the two natural disasters had an unprecedented impact on the company and resulted in a limited supply of vehicles and parts for most of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Australia Reports Third Straight Annual Loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.