The global chief engineer for Toyota LandCruiser vehicles visits Australia to ask owners to provide input for the automaker’s future all-wheel-drive models. Sadayoshi Koyari met more than 200 owners at an event organized by the Toyota LandCruiser Club of Australia that brought together owners of the SUV produced for more than 40 years. Owners from across Australia drove to the event near Canberra in everything from the iconic FJ40 to the current 200 series, 70 series and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Seeks Feedback From Oz LandCruiser Owners" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.